Monday, July 10, 2017

DIVA challenge 323 Home

Yikes, I am really late this time! I am just posting last week's challenge from the DIVA. The challenge is Home and here it is in Laura's words....

This week's challenge is to create a tile that reflects your home.  This could be your country, or This week's This week's challenge is to create a tile that reflects your home.  This could be your country, or province/state, your city, your neighbourhood, your house, or the planet, the solar system, the galaxy or the whole universe.

My first thought was to do a heart for my town of Loveland, but I have done a lot of hearts lately, so I decided to do the state. Well, when you think of Colorado eyou most likely think of mountains.  I drew a quick string of some mountains and a river and then tangled.  I was born in Wisconsin, moved to Colorado when I was 23, and have lived here longer now.  Colorado is my home, and I love it here! 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment