Friday, April 21, 2017

Red Red Wine

No, this post isn't about the UB40 song, but my response to the DIVA's weekly challenge, coffee, tea, or me.  We are challenged to spill, spray, blot, etc. some type of liquid on our tile to use as our string. I used some red wine, very little, why waste something that good!  I wish I would have remembered to take a picture prior to tangling, but I didn't.  Anyway, I had some rings and splotches to work with and I tangled in and around them.  It looked funny with just the blank color, so I added Printemps to the color spills.  I enjoy staining the tiles prior to tangling. They always come out interesting! Enjoy the weekend, and thanks for visiting!  😊

Tangles: Knightsbridge, Betweed, N'Zeppel, Purk, Florz, Arukas, Paradox, Printemps

9 comments:

  1. I love this Sue! It's so beautifully balanced 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sue! I can almost taste the wine! lol! Wonderful compliment of tangles. The Arukas makes the whole tile seem to shimmer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic 3D tile, I love the depth in it. O ... and the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, well balanced compostion with Arukas behind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice tile. I love how the Printemps wanders about along the spill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The printemps on your spills...if only I could draw spirals/circles so perfectly. The whole tile is just marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and very well-balanced tile!

    ReplyDelete